Thursday, August 25, 2011

Confess That You Are Blessed!

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, it's Thursday. The weekend is almost here and its 1 more day before payday for some and about 5 more for others like me. Money is tight, it seems like the paydays are getting further and further apart. Lord, how many peanut butter crackers can I eat for lunch!!

I almost let the lack of money get me down.  But then, I began to praise God and change the words from my lips.  Almost immediately a song came to mind:

" we're blessed in the city, we're blessed in the field, we're blessed when we come and when we go. WE CAST DOWN EVERY STRONG-HOLD, SICKNESS AND POVERTY MUST CEASE. WHEN THE DEVIL IS DEFEATED, WE ARE BLESSED"

Change your confession today, claim that you are blessed. Remember as a believer and a tither, we are the head and not the tail;  we are above only and not beneath!

Mrs. Pink1
 



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm so happy I found you! I'm here from SOC! Hope to visit you more often! I also love your post! Come and visit me if you get a chance!

    God Bless,
    Raina
    Scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raina,

    Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is so nice and informative. Please feel free to add your nice cards to my designer gallery. I love the faith based cards. Simply wonderful.

    Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete